We are excited to offer our first in-office internship program in Chandigarh!
If you like working with content and the ‘education/careers’ space, this might the right fit for you.
THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF INTERNSHIP ON OFFER:
Type 1: Part-time/after-college hours internship (3-7 pm)
Type 2: Full-time internship (11 am to 7 pm)
Type 3: Academike Law Journal internship (Work from home only. You might be required to work from the office only on Saturdays from 12-5 pm.
‘WORKING WITH CONTENT’ (FOR TYPE 1 AND TYPE 2 INTERNSHIPS) CAN MEAN:
1. Find events and opportunities (for Noticebard and Lawctopus’ international sites).
NOTE: This will form a large chunk of your work. Please note that you’ll be largely doing this for Noticebard.com
2. Writing content (blog posts, research articles, etc.). We expect you to write one write-up a week.
3. Curating content (interviewing people, building databases, etc.)
4. Formatting and editing (publishing previously unpublished pieces)
5. Marketing (social media, email, SEO).
You’ll be working for Lawctopus.com and Noticebard.com (our sister-concern which is for students of ‘all streams’).
FOR THE TYPE 3 INTERNSHIP (Academike: Law Journal) YOU’LL BE REQUIRED TO
1. Format and edit previously published research articles on Academike
INSPIRED AND INFORMED CAREERS! That’s our mission. If it resonates with you, do apply.
DURING THIS INTERNSHIP YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
1. Help 1000s of students make informed and inspired choices about their careers.
2. Learn the ins and outs of an online media business.
3. Improve your writing, research, formatting, and editing skills.
4. Learn something new every day (via our not-patented un-conferences).
5. Learn about WordPress, content management, and SEO (search engine optimization).
6. Get clarity about your careers and be better informed about your internships, and jobs.
7. Work on entrepreneurial and creative projects of your own choice.
8. Make friends.
Location: Sector 38B, Chandigarh
Duration: A minimum of 4 weeks (students opting for a longer duration will be preferred)
Stipend: For outstation students who would stay in PGs and hostel, we pay a living expense of Rs. 6000/month (provided you are with us for that time period).
Stipend based on performance (Rs. 2000-8000/month) also applies.
Timings: Monday to Friday, 11 am to 7 pm. Saturdays (4 hours) and Sundays (2 hours) are work-from-home.
HOW TO APPLY?
The last date to apply is January 25. However, we encourage you to apply asap. That increases your chances of getting an in. Also, we’ll close the application form as soon as we get enough number of good applications.
Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Content Management Internship Question’ or leave them as comments below.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.