International Council of Jurists is a body of jurists from different countries working together to establish a healthy development of justice and equality around the world.
The International Council of Jurists is actively involved in organizing campaigns for legal awareness. Besides that, we have a unique mandate from the international community to promote and protect the rule of law and the social justice by making provision of free legal aid and by the maintenance of an efficient system.
International Council of Jurists is offering online internship for its New Delhi office at DS-423/424, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
Minimum 2 Months
Students who are Pursuing LL.B or B.A LL.B degree courses shall be eligible.
• Outstanding command of the English language.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong strategic thinker.
• Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge.
• Prepare Case Note on the Judgment which has already been decided by Supreme Court of India.
• Proof read materials to ensure material is clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that text is well written, grammatically correct and accessible. They may be required to correct spelling, grammar and layout (proofreading) or check content, impose consist styles and reword or rewrite (copy-editing).
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.