International Council of Jurists is a body of jurists from different countries working together to establish a healthy development of justice and equality around the world.
The International Council of Jurists is actively involved in organizing campaigns for legal awareness. Besides that, we have a unique mandate from the international community to promote and protect the rule of law and the social justice by making provision of free legal aid and by the maintenance of an efficient system.
International Council of Jurists is offering online internship for its New Delhi office at DS-423/424, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
Minimum 2 Months
Students who are Pursuing LL.B or B.A LL.B degree courses shall be eligible.
• Outstanding command of the English language.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong strategic thinker.
• Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge.
• Prepare Case Note on the Judgment which has already been decided by Supreme Court of India.
• Proof read materials to ensure material is clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that text is well written, grammatically correct and accessible. They may be required to correct spelling, grammar and layout (proofreading) or check content, impose consist styles and reword or rewrite (copy-editing).
• Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
For further details please contact Mr. Aditya Mishra at +918255090897