Summer Internship as Fundraiser
Greenpeace India – Hyderabad, Telangana
The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about Greenpeace Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of Greenpeace.
Apply by May 30th.
1. Develop an understanding of Greenpeace campaigns.
2. Make presentations and calls and explain Greenpeace campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
3. Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Greenpeace.
4. Minimum 30 days duration
1. An opportunity to learn about environmental problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public
2. An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
3. A chance to be part of a global environmental organization
4. Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country
5. Flexible hours, 5day work week
6. A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group
Any queries contact, call 040-66022362