About Us and Our Practice
What brings us together is our shared beliefs around the practice of law and life. We are passionate about law, driven towards change and dream of recreating India.
Cornellia Chambers services a range of legal needs in the corporate and dispute resolution space. The founders and members of Cornellia Chambers have worked with top tier law firms, senior advocates and multi-national companies.
Our practice areas include General Corporate Advisory, Information Technology, Regulatory, Employment Laws and Dispute Resolution.
Period of Internship
We are offering an internship of 4 weeks. As of now, internships are available for the periods of June, July and August, 2017.
What You Will Get To Do During Your Internship With Us
- Legal Research;
- Drafting of a writ petition or a Special Leave Petition (SLP);
- Drafting a commercial contract;
- Reviewing an investment agreement;
- Writing a legal opinion;
- Chill and have a good time.
Delhi and Gurgaon.
We are looking for law students who:
- have a positive outlook towards life and things in general;
- are passionate about law and dream about change;
- have the willingness to learn and go the extra mile;
- are self-disciplined; and
- take initiative.
All students pursuing LL.B. may apply.
How You Can Apply
You can apply to us by sending in your Resume along with a Cover Letter at email@example.com.
Please send in your applications by May 20, 2017 at 11:00 pm.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.