SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management.
The Sirion platform significantly reduces the cost of supplier governance by automating complex procedures across key governance disciplines of contract, performance, financial, relationship, and risk management.
About the Internship
SirionLabs – SaaS Product firm is looking for interns to work in the field of Contract Management. This role is suitable for candidates who are interested in contracts.
- To work with the SirionLabs Account Teams in the domain of Contract Management.
- Contract Abstraction & Obligation extraction.
- Track performance by meeting quality parameters.
- Work on excel.
- Communication with team both orally and via written medium.
- Prepare periodic reports, trackers and documents.
Minimum Education Qualification
How to Apply
To apply for the internship, click here.
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.