NESFIL is a constituent chapter of International Law Students Association at National Law University, Assam established with the aim to foster “International Law” across the North-East region. NESFIL, as the name suggests was initiated with the purpose of bringing easy accessibility to resources essential for scholars, academicians and students alike.
NESFIL will be organizing events and conducting activities round the year through which we can highlight the importance of International legal studies and help students build a strong relationship with the legal fraternity.
The ILSA chapter of National Law University was established in December 2015 by a bunch of spirited students at National Law University Assam who named it NESFIL or North East Students for the Furtherance of International Law and the things took off thereafter.
With this development the National Law University, Assam became the first Law University in the Assam and Northeast region to establish such a chapter.We are “New Kids On The Block” but we are here to make a change.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. As an Intern(Blogger) at Lawledge, you have to contribute original previously unpublished articles for the blog.
2. The broad theme of the blog is “International Law”. Bloggers are free to write on any sub-topic of their choice(Such as Space Law, Humanitarian Law etc. but not limited to this) though it must be under the larger umbrella of the theme decided for the blog.
3. Write-Ups should be limited to 400-500 words and must be typed in Times New Roman Font 12 with Page Borders and the topic should be clearly outlined.
4. Every intern has to contribute at least two write-ups in a particular week i.e a total of eight write-ups for a full month internship though an intern is free to submit more if he/she wants.
5. If any article submitted by an intern is found plagiarized the NESFIL team is authorized to terminate the internship thereof. Any claims/allegations with respect to a plagiarized article are the sole liability of the author/blogger/intern.
6. We want minimum 4 weeks commitment from the Interns for this particular opening.
7. All interns are free to contact the team if they do not want to write on the topics of their choice, In this case, the editorial team will allot a topic to the Intern.
1. Being a young organisation, we can’t provide monetary incentives to the Intern though a duly recognized certificate would be provided at the end of a successful Internship.
2. Interns with exceptional performance will also receive a certificate of recommendation.
3. Those Interns who can contribute good quality articles and complete, at least, two-month of internship could be considered for a place in the student editorial team of the flagship journal of NESFIL due for publication in April/May 2016. Details will be provided soon.
Last Date and Submission
To Apply, one must send his updated CV with a write-up on any general topic based on “International Law” latest by 20th February, 2016 to email@example.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.