About the Organisation
The Legal Horizon is a law firm based in Greater Kailash Part-I, founded by Shri Rajesh Kumar, Advocate (Central Government Senior Panel Counsel).
The firm deals with deals in a variety of cases ranging from Civil, Criminal, Company, Recovery, Corruption, Matrimonial matters etc. in Delhi District courts, High Court and Supreme Court of India.
About the Internship
The Legal Horizon is looking forward to dynamic interns, preferably students in the final year of their law school, for a minimum period of 4 weeks. The internship applications are open for the month of August 2019 till December 2019.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Pursuing law from any reputed college recognized by the Bar Council of India and preference will be given to students of 4th and 5th year.
- Excellent research skills having sound knowledge of major legal search engines such as Manupatra, SCC, etc.
- Excellent typing skills in MS Office.
- Good English Writing Skills and communication skills
- Preparation of briefs of case files.
- Do regular court visits, attend hearings whenever required.
- Drafting of plaints/suits/petitions/appeals & various applications
- Other miscellaneous work
Number of vacancies
2-3 (two to three)
How to Apply?
Interested students are required to send their Curriculum Vitae to thelegalhorizon[at]gmail.com. The e-mail must have the following subject line – ‘Internship Opportunity from’.
The Legal Horizon, S-381(LGF) Greater Kailash-Part-I, 110048, Delhi, India.
Contact Number: 9540061739/011-49879195