About the organisation
Sarthak Maggon Law Offices is a full-service law firm that primarily handles criminal, civil, environmental and corporate matters in New Delhi and other states. The firm mainly practices before the High Court of Delhi and Bombay as well as all district courts and tribunals in Delhi.
Number of positions
Sarthak Maggon Law Offices is currently looking for 3-4 interns for our offices for the month of August.
About the internship
Nature of duties of the intern, inter alia, shall include:
- Assistance in cases before Supreme Court, High Court and District Courts and Tribunals
- Legal research and preparing briefs/ case notes;
- Drafting of documents including but not limited to Public Interest Litigation, Special Leave Petitions, Civil and Criminal
- Appeals/Writ Petitions, suits and allied civil applications, bail applications across all forums;
- Contractual/transactional advisory and corporate restructuring for start-ups, SMEs, civil society organizations, registered societies and trusts.
7/34 B, L.G.F., Jungpura B, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110014.
Who can apply?
Law students who are currently in the 3rd year or above of their law curriculum can apply.
On the basis of the interns, performance during the internship.
The internship is offered for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
How to apply?
Interest applicants may send their updated CVs along with a covering letter to email: info[at]smlawoffices.in.
The CVs must also be CCed to sarthak.maggon[at]smlawoffices.in and yaman.k[at]smlawoffices.in. The subject of the email should read as “Internship Application”.
Deadline: The last date of the application for the internship is 31.07.2019.
011-49433954 or 9999248054
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.