Resolver.in are looking for 2 super interns to help their start-up pick up more speed.
They want someone who’s not afraid to ask questions, defend his/her point, is up for any sort of research work and would like to tackle law from a different angle.
They are a consumer complaint resolution platform.
Main things you will be involved in
- Working with the core team to understand how we function and learn more about our business.
- Researching and making detailed reports on various topics related to law, business, companies, consumers, government etc.
- Applying logical reasoning to solve problems and make business processes more efficient.
- Tons of other things – It will be fun.
Yes, between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000/-
- If you are a law student in the 4th or 5th year of your course and located in Delhi/Gurugram.
- Someone with good command on English and Hindi.
- Someone not afraid of putting her/his point across.
- Someone willing to learn.
2nd Floor, 1SP, Golf Course Road, Opposite, Arjun Marg, DLF Phase 1, Sector 27, Gurugram, India, 122002.
Minimum 2 months. Can be extended to 3 and converted into a full-time opportunity.
How to Apply
Apply at himanshu[at]resolvergroup.com with ‘Hello, Super Intern here’ and write within 140 characters why we should hire you.
The best entry gets the spot and ice cream.
The linkedin profile is here.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.