Resolver.in are looking for 2 super interns to help their start-up pick up more speed.
They want someone who’s not afraid to ask questions, defend his/her point, is up for any sort of research work and would like to tackle law from a different angle.
They are a consumer complaint resolution platform.
Main things you will be involved in
- Working with the core team to understand how we function and learn more about our business.
- Researching and making detailed reports on various topics related to law, business, companies, consumers, government etc.
- Applying logical reasoning to solve problems and make business processes more efficient.
- Tons of other things – It will be fun.
Yes, between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000/-
- If you are a law student in the 4th or 5th year of your course and located in Delhi/Gurugram.
- Someone with good command on English and Hindi.
- Someone not afraid of putting her/his point across.
- Someone willing to learn.
2nd Floor, 1SP, Golf Course Road, Opposite, Arjun Marg, DLF Phase 1, Sector 27, Gurugram, India, 122002.
Minimum 2 months. Can be extended to 3 and converted into a full-time opportunity.
How to Apply
Apply at himanshu[at]resolvergroup.com with ‘Hello, Super Intern here’ and write within 140 characters why we should hire you.
The best entry gets the spot and ice cream.
The linkedin profile is here.