About Ikigai Law
Ikigai Law (formerly TRA Law) is a boutique law and policy firm in India, specializing in representing technology business and investors. The firm represents some of the largest technology companies globally and innovative ventures in India, including satellite manufacturers, UAV companies, e-retailers, AR/VR hardware, and content companies, crypto-currency platforms, and other fintech ventures.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Research on diverse legal and policy-related issues.
- Assist with the drafting of certain contracts or contract templates.
- Assist with various corporate legal and innovative projects.
Number of vacancies available
B-99, Ground Floor, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi – 110 049, India.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- Candidates who can start the internship between 01 August 19 to 31 October 19.
- Candidates who are available for a duration of 1 month.
- Candidates who have relevant skills and interests.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
How to apply?
To apply, click here.
The firm will review the internship applications received from the website. Kindly note that neither calls or emails directly to any individual concerning your application to the Firm will not be responded to at all.
Upon scrutiny and if chosen the committee will revert to you separately, and as appropriate. Due to the volume of applications received by the Firm, we request you to please presume that your application was not successful if you do not hear from the Firm at least 14 days before the expected start of your internship.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.