Goonj is a non-governmental organization headquartered in Delhi, India which undertakes disaster relief, humanitarian aid, and community development in parts of 23 states across India. Goonj focuses on clothing as a basic but unaddressed need. It was founded in 1999 by Anshu Gupta.
About the Internship
Goonj offers Internship opportunities at Goonj’s Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai office.
Three phased selection Process;
- Write to mail[at]goonj.org expressing clearly Why Goonj.
- The applicant will be asked to answer 3 key questions.
- Selected applicants will be invited to an informal meeting at their Delhi Office. (If he/she can’t make it for some reason then the interview can be taken through a skype/telephone call)
- People selected in the second round will be asked to share a task and an action plan to take up during their internship.
Minimum One Month
Monday – Saturday (10 AM to 5 PM)
Write to mail[at]goonj.org.
More posts that you might be interested in
- Online Internship Opportunity at S & S Associates: Applications Open
- Internship Opportunity at Intellectual Property Rights Attorney Association [IPRAA]: Applications Open
- 8-Week Long Online Gathering by Empathy Connects’ O Ri Duniya 4.0 on Society and Environment [Oct 17-Dec 5]
- Call for Student Editors: Law Primis: Applications Open
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.