About NLU Delhi
National Law University, Delhi is a law university in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
About the Centre
The objectives of the Centre for Study of Consumer Law & Policy is facilitating and promoting better protection of consumers’ rights, interests and welfare through research activities including research studies in the area of consumer protection and consumer welfare.
About the Internship
The Centre for Study of Consumer Law & Policy is looking to engage full/part-time interns on a rolling basis to assist with the activities under the Centre at National Law University, Delhi.
Process for Selection of Interns
- Interested students/candidates may submit their CVs and a Statement of Purpose (maximum 400 words) to sushila[at]nludelhi.ac.in mentioning the period of internship for which they are available. The minimum duration of internship is four weeks.
- Preference shall be given to applicants who are residents of Delhi/NCR region and who are available for longer durations.
- The interns will be required to assist in conducting research work and other activities under the Centre including the organization of seminars/conferences, workshops/FDPs and symposiums etc.
- The selections shall be done looking at the academic performance of the candidates including publications and CGPA etc.
- The Centre will not provide any compensation/ stipend/TA/Accommodation to the interns and they need to carry their own Laptops.
- Successful candidates shall be intimated through email.
- Please send your interest by replying to this email only.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.