NLU Delhi’s Centre for Law, Justice, and Development (CLJD) is inviting applications from law students for a field research internship opportunity.
About Centre for Law, Justice and Development (CLJD)
CLJD promotes socio-legal research geared towards achieving social, political and economic justice. Ever since its inception in 2018, CLJD has materialized this vision through the various research projects it has undertaken.
One such project undertaken by CLJD is with National Commission for Women “Rehabilitation of Victims of Domestic”. The project is inclusive of an empirical research component.
About the Internship Opportunity
CLJD is looking for interns to perform the tasks of field research in Delhi and other allied activities.
Duration of the Internship
One week (in the state of residence of the intern) or till the term of field study in that particular state.
- Enrolled in a 3-year/5-year LLB course
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication and observation skills.
- Knowledge of vernacular language is essential.
How to Apply?
Fill up the google form using the link given at the end of this post, latest by August 10, 2022 (Thursday, 5 PM).
Shortlisted candidates shall be informed via e-mail for an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted via email.
- No remuneration shall be paid for the interview or for the internship.
- National Law University, Delhi reserves the right to not fill the positions.
- National Law University, Delhi is an equal opportunity employee.