About the internship:
CAClubindia Content Writing internship is an opportunity where students in the finance and taxation domain can sharpen their writing and communication skills.
A place where you will get industry experience, a chance to work in a fun-filled startup environment and get free access to prestigious professional events to learn the art of networking.
There’s a preference for CA Final students with a graduate degree or in the final year of the graduation, CA IPCC students with good writing skills who are in their final year of graduation and Law students who are interested in Taxation Law.
However, if you are passionate about writing and working in a startup culture with good knowledge of finance and taxation, we would be happy to see your application.
Profile: Content Writing Intern.
Duration of internship: 8 weeks.
The selected interns would be required to be in the office for 2 days a week and the remaining 3 days would be work from home.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing articles on finance topics – technical /non-technical for CAclubindia.
- Replying unanswered queries in the forum section of CCI.
- Preparing content for social media as and when required.
- Preparing transcripts of the interviews of industry leaders.
- Collecting data and sending regular market feedback reports to the management.
- Posting articles/industrial training vacancies in CCI jobs section.
Stipend: A basic stipend will be provided.
Application procedure: Interested candidates can send in their CV’s along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.