About Bridge Mediation and Consulting
Bridge Mediation and Consulting is a public policy think tank and capacity building organization. They regularly submit representations on law-making and policy to various departments of the Central Government and State Government.
They also undertake the training of professionals as an advocacy effort. We are consultants to chambers of commerce on institutionalization, capacity building and conflict resolution in India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
About the Internship
Bridge Mediation and Consulting is opening internship opportunity at their Delhi office.
The candidate shall have the following scope of work:
- Assisting the organization to organize and conduct training programs
- Social Media marketing, blogging, event promotion
- Research on law and public policy
- Preparing reports and representations with techno-commercial and legal angles
- Prepare course curriculum and modules for training programs
- Preparing powerpoint presentations
Five years integrated law graduate or post-graduate students from any one of the following:
- National Law University
- Amity, Noida
- Symbiosis, Pune
- KIIT, Bhubaneswar
- UPES, Dehradun
- Jindal Global Law School (Three year LLB graduates from this university are also welcome to apply)
Number of Positions
How to apply?
The last date to apply for the Internship is 21 October 2019.
Please write to internship[at]bridgemediation.in with your CV and a sample of your most recent research.