About the organization
At AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP, practices in the following areas:
- Corporate Law
- Matrimonial Law (District Courts)
- Financial Services/Solutions
- Real Estate (RERA)
- Banking (DRT)
- Company Law (NCLT)
Nature of internship
- Assist Partners and Associates with day to day legal research, drafting, etc.
- Visit District Courts, Tribunals, High Court Etc.
- Research and drafting work relating to various legal issues/subjects, writing short knowledge-based articles/legal updates and preparing case notes.
- The intern should be having a basic knowledge of MS word and various legal search engines/platforms.
- The intern is expected to work with the team in a coordinated/organized manner.
F-2634, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon 122017
Nearest Landmark: Global Foyer Mall
Note: Public Transport Available is Limited.
Who can apply
4th or 5th-year student in case the applicant is pursuing a 5-year law program and final year student in case the applicant is pursuing a 3-year law program.
Only for the Month of April and May.
Stipend (if any)
A stipend is not guaranteed and may vary on the amount of work done and only exceptional candidates would be provided with a stipend.
Duration of internship
Minimum 4 Weeks. Certificate for the internship will only be provided to students who complete 4 weeks and above.
Applicants may apply at “law[at]akjattorneys.com” with CC to abhishek[at]akjattorneys.com by sending a copy of their resume along with a cover letter.
Note: Please mention “Internship Application: (relevant month)” in the subject of the email.
For any queries
Please mention “Internship Query” in the subject of the mail and send it to email@example.com