About the organization
At AKJ Attorneys & Solicitors LLP, practices in the following areas:
- Corporate Law
- Matrimonial Law (District Courts)
- Financial Services/Solutions
- Real Estate (RERA)
- Banking (DRT)
- Company Law (NCLT)
Nature of internship
- Assist Partners and Associates with day to day legal research, drafting, etc.
- Visit District Courts, Tribunals, High Court Etc.
- Research and drafting work relating to various legal issues/subjects, writing short knowledge-based articles/legal updates and preparing case notes.
- The intern should be having a basic knowledge of MS word and various legal search engines/platforms.
- The intern is expected to work with the team in a coordinated/organized manner.
F-2634, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon 122017
Nearest Landmark: Global Foyer Mall
Note: Public Transport Available is Limited.
Who can apply
4th or 5th-year student in case the applicant is pursuing a 5-year law program and final year student in case the applicant is pursuing a 3-year law program.
Only for the Month of April and May.
Stipend (if any)
A stipend is not guaranteed and may vary on the amount of work done and only exceptional candidates would be provided with a stipend.
Duration of internship
Minimum 4 Weeks. Certificate for the internship will only be provided to students who complete 4 weeks and above.
Applicants may apply at “law[at]akjattorneys.com” with CC to abhishek[at]akjattorneys.com by sending a copy of their resume along with a cover letter.
Note: Please mention “Internship Application: (relevant month)” in the subject of the email.
For any queries
Please mention “Internship Query” in the subject of the mail and send it to email@example.com
Click here for the official website and here for the LinkedIn profile.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.