About the advocate:
Siddhartha Shankar Ray, Advocate deals with matters pertaining to:
1. Special Leave Petitions (SLPs)
2. Writ Petitions
3. Civil Suits
The advocate is based in New Delhi.
About the internship:
The interns would be allowed to assist the learned advocate in matters listed before the:
1. Hon’ble Supreme Court;
2. Hon’ble High Court;
3. Child Court;
4. Various Commissions viz., National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) and State Commission, etc.
The intern may also be provided with an opportunity to assist the advocate in writing and publishing articles on the latest legal news/updates, comprehensive points of law, etc.
Apply by: March 31st 2019.
Date of Joining: 1st April 2019
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Ability to do research on various Legal and Government websites.
- Should be able to provide un-plagiarised content of high-quality standards.
- Should be able to submit articles/ blog posts within the time limit.
Duration of internship and timings:
The internship shall be for a period of 1-2 months and the timings shall be 10 am till 6:00 pm.
Office: Chamber 373, Old lawyers’ Chamber Block-I, Delhi High Court, Sher Shah Raod, New Delhi -110003.
Email at siddh_1234[at]yahoo.com.