About the organisation
Advocate Satyajit Desai and Advocate Anagha S. Desai are advocates having exclusive practice at the Supreme Court of India.
Location: 302, Tower No. 3, Supreme Enclave, Mayur Vihar Phase– 1, Delhi – 110091, India.
About the internship
- Interns will be required to do exhaustive research for statutes and case laws and drafting.
- Interns will get an opportunity of attending court proceedings at the Supreme Court and attend briefings with Senior Advocates of the Supreme Court (based on the kind of opportunity).
- Great opportunity for students, who wish to learn the nitty-gritty of litigation at the Supreme Court.
- Knowledge of online legal research resources.
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Strong research aptitude will be desired
Law students of 4th and 5th year in a five-year law program.
Law students of 2nd and 3rd year a three-year law program.
01.06.2019 to 30.06.2019
You may send us an email expressing your interest in the Internship opportunity in a short cover letter, along with a copy of your latest resume.
Please mention “Application for Internship” in the subject line of your application email.