About the organisation
Advocate Satyajit Desai and Advocate Anagha S. Desai are advocates having exclusive practice at the Supreme Court of India.
Location: 302, Tower No. 3, Supreme Enclave, Mayur Vihar Phase– 1, Delhi – 110091, India.
About the internship
- Interns will be required to do exhaustive research for statutes and case laws and drafting.
- Interns will get an opportunity of attending court proceedings at the Supreme Court and attend briefings with Senior Advocates of the Supreme Court (based on the kind of opportunity).
- Great opportunity for students, who wish to learn the nitty-gritty of litigation at the Supreme Court.
- Knowledge of online legal research resources.
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Strong research aptitude will be desired
Law students of 4th and 5th year in a five-year law program.
Law students of 2nd and 3rd year a three-year law program.
1. July 1st, 2019 to July 30th, 2019
2. August 1st, 2019 to August 30th, 2019
You may send us an email expressing your interest in the Internship opportunity in a short cover letter, along with a copy of your latest resume.
Please mention “Application for Internship” in the subject line of your application email.