Accords International is inviting applications from interested candidates for internships in the fields of Research, Social Media and Outreach.
About Accords International (AcIn)
AcIn aims to equip students, educators, professionals, policymakers, and civil society members with the tools required to nurture creative techniques of conflict management and resolution. It primarily deals with restorative justice, conflict resolution, and mediation.
About the Internship
Team Accords International is inviting applications for the internship positions of Research, Social Media and Outreach interns.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research– Assist the project leader in conducting research, compiling data, and implementing ideas.
- Social Media – Assist the Social Media Manager in developing and managing the contents on the social media handles of Accords International.
- Outreach – Assist the Outreach head in developing and executing several outreach methods and plans.
- Interns are expected to attend meetings on time, meet deadlines, set up the right infrastructure to work remotely without hassles related to the internet and electricity back-ups and be committed to the vision of the organization.
Number of Positions
Research (1), Social Media (1) & Outreach (1) Interns
Who can apply?
- Students from Law, Social Work, Psychology, Behavioural Science, Management, and Political Science can apply.
- They should be penultimate or final year students.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- Should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment
- Must have an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in Law and Social Sciences is preferred but not mandatory.
No stipend will be given. AcIn does not remunerate interns. There is no compensation, financial or otherwise for internship assignments.
- Flexible working hours
- Certificate of Internship
- Letter of Recommendation on completion of 6 months.
- Opportunity to establish connections with global professionals
Immediate/according to the specific job opening
The duration of an internship generally ranges between 2 and 6 months.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application for one position.
- Even if a candidate is eligible, there is no guarantee of placement. More applications from qualified candidates are received than the number of openings.
- Candidates’ application will be accessed by AcIn managers and will stay in AcIn’s database for a period of six months.
- To apply, fill the form linked at the end of the post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.