A38 is accepting applications for virtual/web-based internships from all over the world. Spread over two months, these internships can have you work closely with literature on international law, research and articulation through the written word. We are looking for smart, interesting, quick-thinking and versatile interns with a penchant for articulation.
Interning with A38 will be a valuable addition to any Curriculum Vitae, especially if you are looking at an academic career, or a career in international law.
The training ground for analytical writing and studying International Law that A38 is, will offer you international exposure as a savvy professional.
A38 maintains a blog to ensure a steady flow of information, articles and scholarly debate. We are looking for five interns to man the blog for eight weeks, with contributions in the form of one article a week.
These articles are expected to be previously unpublished, in pertinence to the generic field of international law, draw upon current affairs and project room for debate, discussion and knowledge dissemination.
1. Internships are unpaid positions.
2. Internships last for 2 months, and are virtual and unpaid.
3. Interns will be welcomed to submit a paper for the Journal, which will be published (subject, only to quality control!).
4. Interns must necessarily be tech-savvy. Correspondence through the period of internship will be via email and Skype.
5. Interns are to be students at Law School (preferably having had experience with International Law in some tangible manner), although recent graduates are welcome to apply.
6. Following the receipt of applications, they will be scrutinized, and a shortlisted set of candidates will be called for an interview via Skype, after which only successful candidates will be informed. The entire process should take no more than 2 to 3 weeks.
Your application packet must comprise the following:
1. An analysis of any contemporaneous issue in International Law in 500 words.
2. A copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae
3. A short piece in 100 words, explaining why you want to be a part of A38 as an intern.
Current Intake Cycle: April-May 2015.
Send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with Internship Application in the subject line before March 18, 2015.
For more details visit website HERE.