About the Law Firm
HSRP Lawyers is an LLP law firm primarily based in Jaipur, however, having offices at different locations in the country. The firm deals with the cases relating to the Energy Sector, Land Acquisition and Service Law.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Preparing drafts of cases
2. Handling research work
3. Briefing the matter to the senior
4. Research and analysis of the disputes and preparing the legal opinion.
5. Timings are 10am to 8pm, 5 days a week.
- Who are in the Final year of the degree or afterwards.
- Who can start the internship immediately.
Who are available for duration of 6 months
Who have relevant skills and interests
- Who are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Candidates having or pursuing the qualification of CS may also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
It may be noted that no stipend will be offered.
How to apply
This internship programme is part of the selection process of the candidates at HSRP Lawyers, LLP. The selection will be based upon the evaluation during the period of internship.
The Firm is centrally located in the Jaipur. PGs are easily available in the locality.
HSRP Lawyers LLP
301, Kishan Gokulam,
E-154, Ramesh Marg,