About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on any one or more than one of the following during the internship:
- conduct research relating to the topic of criminal justice system in India, especially on human rights and rights of prisoners;
- draft and edit publications, papers and other documents;
- support the organization of meetings and events;
- assist with outreach activities;
- handle email and other inquiries;
- perform administrative tasks as assigned.
Duration of the Internship:
The internship is for one month only.
It is a paid internship; the amount shall be disclosed at the time of interview.
Who can apply:
- Candidate must be enrolled in BA LLB/B.L./LLM/ML at the time of application and during the internship; or
- Candidate must be a fresh BA LLB/LLB graduate.
Last date of submitting resume:
- Candidate must submit their resume online via email only ([email protected])
- The last date of submission of resume is 21st August, 2015, 18:00 hrs (IST)
Date of Interview:
Interview will be held on 29th August, 2015.
- Preference will be given to those having working knowledge of MS Office.
- Candidates are expected to know, understand and communicate fluently in English as well as Bengali.
For more details contact:
Manager, Training & Education: Mr. Kaji Mainuddin,
Email: [email protected]
Mobile no.: +919038189469/9735428649