I was excited on the first day of my internship. I was the only intern at the beginning then 2 others Intern joined; I was briefed about the functioning of the Cell and was introduced to all the Senior Professors.
1. To prepare Case Comments on High Court and Supreme Court Cases on Environment.
2. Research about Cases on Urban Poor and Law.
3. Book Reviews.
Work environment, people
People at Commons Cell/CEERA, NLSIU are great and made me feel at ease the very first day.
Since I was the only intern in the beginning, I had the opportunity of working with all the Research Officers.
1. The weather of Bangalore.
2. The Professors never hesitated to teach you something or clear your doubts, you just reach them with a query they are there after that.
3. Fully air conditioned office and had my own station (Laptop and desk).
4. Work hours were busy but did not extend till late hours in the night. General timings were like from 09:30 in the morning to 1700 hrs in the evening
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus official views on the internship.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.