The Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights invites applications for the post of interns.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Conduct legal research, prepare drafts and provide legal assistance on required issues.
- Assist Commission in resolving grievances related to child right violations.
- Assist in any other work as and when required.
- Law Graduate / Student pursuing law.
- Self-motivated, articulate and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Hindi. Knowledge of Marathi preferable.
- Advanced legal research and reasoning.
- Organized, meticulous attention to detail and disciplined with priorities.
- Punctual and self-disciplined
Duration: 3 months
To apply, send in covering letter and resume to [email protected].