LIBRA India, NGO which stands for Legal Initiative Based on Research and Advocacy in India, is looking for interns at Jodhpur office, Rajasthan.
LIBRA India is seeking highly motivated intern to work in the area of Environmental Laws which will involve research and field work.
The internship will provide in depth look into the Environmental issues pertinent in India and environmental advocacy.
- Law students in their 3rd, 4th and 5th year
- Punctual, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- The internship shall be for a period of 4 weeks.
- Office timings 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Certificate and Stipend
- Certificates will be issued to interns on satisfactory completion of their internship.
- No stipend will be paid
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs to [email protected] or call at +91-95740-84120.
For more information about the company, please visit the official website link given here.