About Law Commission of India
Law Commission of India is an executive body established by an order of the Government of India. Its major function is to work for legal reform.
Its membership primarily comprises legal experts, who are entrusted a mandate by the Government.
About the Programme
The Law Commission of India provides opportunities to law students for assisting the Commission in its legal research/law reform projects by holding a Summer (May-June), Winter (November-December) and Mid-Term Internship Programme.
Law students pursuing studies in,
- 2nd and 3rd year of 3-year, and
- 2nd to 5th year of 5-year law degree course only, at any recognized College/Law School/University.
For Winter Programme: November-December
How to Apply
- Fill the hard copy of application form.
- Find the application form here.
- Send the applications in the enclosed format by 1st October (in case of Winter programme).
- These applications may be sent either by post/courier or by hand to reach thefollowing address:
- Assistant Law Officer, Law Commission of India, Lok Nayak Bhavan, ‘B’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Khan Market, New Delhi -110003.
- Application received after the cutoff date shall not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. An incomplete application will not be entertained.
For more information about the Internship Programme, click here.
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.