Expertily.com are looking for a Legal Intern to help our startup pick up speed. We want someone who’s not afraid to ask questions, defend his/her point and would like to tackle law from a different angle.
We are a legal tech startup working and building a platform to streamline the legal ecosystem in the world.
Main things you will be involved in:
1. Helping clients with initial legal steps and advice.
2. Providing them legal solutions by helping them connect to our lawyers.
3. Getting involved in everyday operations.
4. Helping in onboarding of lawyers and law firms.
What we expect?
1. Good command over English and Hindi.
2. Knowledge of Divorce Law, Criminal Law, Property Law and Civil Law.
Is the internship paid?
Other perks include a LOT OF FUN, some junk food and good people to work with.
Sector 18, Gurugram
Minimum 2 months. Can be extended to 3 and also converted into a full time opportunity.
If you are a law student in the 4th or 5th year of your course and located in Delhi come join us. We are a lot of fun to work with.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘ Legal Intern here’ and write within 140 characters why we should hire you. The best entry gets the spot and ice cream.
The Internship Starts 3rd April.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.