Name, College, Year
Anum Hussain, Amity Law School, Noida, Final Year Student
Organisation and Address
Trans India Law Associates (TILA)
JA-120, DLF Tower A, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi-110025
2 months (18th Feb’19 to 17th April’19)
How I applied
I was recruited by TILA through Campus placement as a Research Associate for 2 months.
First Day Formalities
I reached office at 9:30 am. I was told that the office timings are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm though it may increase depending on the amount of work on you.
Mr. Raj Singh Niranjan, the Managing Partner of TILA, introduced me to all associates and briefed me about the firm and its work.
The firm specialises in Energy laws and Electricity laws and aims to make “Right to Energy” a constitutional right all over the world.
- Work friendly environment- the head and the associates are welcoming and approachable.
- A lot can be learned if one is seriously focusing on the work which is allotted.
- Got to network with professionals in the field.
- Enhanced my communication skills, teamwork & computer proficiency.
- Gained immense knowledge of the Energy sector.
No bad things
Get down at Shaheen Bagh metro station. Take a rickshaw till office (Office is hardly 10 mins away from the metro station).