Name, College, Year of Study of the Student Intern
Name of the Organization where you Interned and its Full Address
Law Veritas, Delhi
Address: GD-ITL Tower, 405, 4th Floor, A-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi, 110034.
How did you Apply?
First Day formalities, First Impression
- The office is located in Netaji Subhash Place which is a hub to all the corporate offices. Spotting the law firm was quite a task when there is so many towers.
- The office is small but it was filled with a bunch of enthusiastic and kind employees.There were associates and paralegals and the Delhi firm is headed by two great partners.
- The associates were very welcoming and supportive, and Mr.Muneesh Dhawan was exceptionally motivating. I felt like home. There was a great sense of team work. There is no such rigidity in the work place till your work is not getting hampered.
- Office Timings were: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- On the first day, I was given a power point presentation to go through types of applicable mortgages in India.
- I was also told to go through the Transfer of Property Act, SARFAESI ACT, RERA.
- One of the associates taught me and slowly got a confident grip on how to give replies to Legal Notices and how to draft them.
- I filed a reply to Consumer Complaint before the Destrict Consumer Redressal Forum.
- They gave me research work on suicide clauses in a Life Insurance Policy and taught how a Legal Banking Audit is done.
- Since its a start-up, they are almost putting their hands in every practice area possible starting from drafting contracts, project financing and banking practices.
- The firm does not operate on too much strictness.
- The Partners are very friendly with their employees and I guess thats how they get the job done.
- The employees love them.
- Also I got loads of pampering, food and a farewell party.
- When ever I had to go for Legal Banking Audits along with the associates, the partner made sure to reimburse my travelling costs which was amazing.
- The Office is located in Netaji Subhash Place, which has great places to have food and chill.
- Metro is also 3 to 5 mins walk.
- You do have office on Saturdays as well with interactive sessions where the partners and the associates are supposed to speak on certain topics for knowledge enhancement.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.