Name of the Organisation, College and Year
Gurvinder Singh, Vivekananda Institute of professional studies, New Delhi, 3rd Year
Name of the Organisation, City and State
FSSF (Food Safety and Security for All), Delhi
01st June 2019 to 30 June 2019
Send over your application along with your detailed CV and cover letter to trust.fssf[at]gmail.com You can expect a quick reply.
First Day Formalities Initial Impressions
When you reach the office of the trust (E-79 ground floor, Jhilmil) You get an orientation of the office, introduced to the Research Fellows, Senior Research Fellows and Legal Consultants.
Since the internship relates to research in food safety and security, IPR and Legal Aid, the initial 2-3 days are to be spent reading as much material available online and the library managed by FSSF to get used to the cutting edge issues prevalent in the field.
- Research in the field of food adulteration- laws relating to it, the process of regulating markets etc.
- Conducting surveys in market areas.
- Research work in the field of IPR and Legal Aid.
- Interning under FSSF was great as I got a chance to communicate with ministers, senior lawyers in the field of food adulteration, politicians etc.
- Learnt a lot about FSSAI, food adulteration – market rules, laws etc.
- Good quality of work and you are never overburdened.
- Seniors are very friendly and patiently guide interns in case of any difficulties.
- Flexible working hours.
Nothing as such, but they may call you on Sunday for market research and surveys, as the whole market opens on Sunday.
Jhilmil metro station on the red line is the nearest metro station from the office of the trust.
Very cool and chilling environment as all the seniors are young, active and friendly. We played games in free time and did parties after market surveys.