Student Name, College and Year of Study
Name of the Organisation, City and State
FSSF (Food Safety and Security for All), Delhi
01st July 2019 to 01st August 2019
Send over your application along with your detailed CV and cover letter to trust.fssf[at]gmail.com. You can expect a quick reply.
First Day Formalities Initial Impressions
Everybody in the office is incredibly welcoming and warm. They are happy to recieve you. When you reach the office of the trust (E-79 ground floor, Jhilmil) You get an orientation of the office, introduced to the Research Fellows, Senior Research Fellows and Legal Consultants.
Since the internship relates to research in food safety and security, IPR and Legal Aid, the initial 2-3 days are to be spent reading as much material available online and the library managed by FSSF to get used to the cutting edge issues prevalent in the field.
- Research in the field of food adulteration- laws relating to it, the process of regulating markets etc.
- Conducting surveys in market areas. Providing with presentations to the seniors regarding the information researched.
- Interning under FSSF was great as I got a chance to be in the presence of ministers, senior lawyers in the field of food adulteration, politicians etc.
- Learnt a lot about working of FSSAI, food adulteration – market rules, laws etc.
- Good quality of work and you are never overburdened.
- Seniors are very friendly and patiently guide interns in case of any difficulties.
- Flexible working hours.
Nothing bad as such. But they may call you on Sunday for market research and surveys, as the whole market opens on Sunday.
Jhilmil metro station on the red line is the nearest metro station from the office of the trust. Reasonable PG’s are available in the city.
It was an inclusive environment, wherein the interns were treated as a part of the fraternity. We played games in the free time and the seniors took us out aftermarket surveys.