Name, College, Year
Abhishek Arya, Fifth Year, B.A.LL.B(Hons), Aligarh Muslim University.
Organization and Address
Diwan Advocates, C-69 LGF, Nizamuddin East, New Delhi, India Pincode- 110013.
About the Firm
Diwan Advocates is a reputed firm founded by determined lawyers with specialized knowledge upon international corporate and IPR law and is composed of a team of expert associates in every field.
Duration of Internship
25 March 2019 to 12 April 2019 (21 Days).
Interested applicants can send their CV to the email: info[at]diwanadvoctes.com, the team replies within 1-2 days to the shortlisted candidates.
The minimum period of an internship should be 21 days.
First-day Impression and Formalities
I had a very warm welcome at the reception and was guided towards the office of one of the associates.
He was very pleasant in exchanges and briefly explained my responsibilities and task to be done in the due course of the internship.
- Court Visits mainly to Supreme Court, Delhi High Court and Patiala House court.
- Drafting of Applications.
- Reading and Reviewing of Case files.
- Research Work pertaining to the criminal investigation system.
- Legal Drafting.
- The Firm is dealing with a variety of cases ranging from mediation, patent, trademark, Criminal which would definitely give the much-needed exposure.
- Interns are encouraged to read recent cases and legal news.
- Interns interact with senior associates and learn a great deal from their experience.
- The staff and team members of the firm and very encouraging and helpful.
Couldn’t find a flaw.
Commuting to the Office
The office is situated behind Nizamuddin Station in Jaipur Estate and is well connected with metro as well as cab or auto.
Its a fun internship with a lot to learn textual as well as practical. Dargah of Nizamuddin is nearby, in case you get low.