Name, college, year of study of the student intern
Name of the organization where you interned and its full address
Chitransh Law Associates, Lucknow, D-3119, Munshi Pulia, Near Gravity Coaching, Lucknow-226016
Duration of internship
01st May 2019 to 30th July 2019
How did you apply?
I applied to the email id: clalko2009[at]gmail.com. Sir usually replies to mail in a week or so.
First day formalities, infrastructure, first impression
There were no such formalities. The office infrastructure was quite satisfying. I was welcomed very warmly by Sir himself. I got to work on the various corporate matters first day itself which was a great experience.
- Researching on issues related to DRT, SARFAESI, Criminal & Civil, etc.
- Drafting various petitions, written submissions, notices, etc.
- Court visits to High Court, District Court, Debt Recovery Tribunal etc.
- There was a lot of research work for the intern and gives really good exposure to the Court’s visit and procedural work.
- Sir actually makes sure that the intern actually learns and gets exposure.
- I was even allowed to sit in client meetings and work on such cases.
- I learned a lot about drafting various legal documents from Sir. He actually taught me how to draft well. He gave me really good tips on the same.
Accommodation, commuting to the office
I lived in Lucknow so commuted by my personal vehicle. The office is at Munshi Pulia and Near to Munshi Pulia Metro Station. It is a 5-min auto ride from the metro station. There are plenty of accommodations available near-by.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.