Full name of the Lawyer, City and State
Advocate Suriender Singh Hooda, Delhi
About the Lawyer
Advocate Suriender Singh Hooda is Advocate-On-Record and takes cases of all Courts ranging from District Courts to Supreme Court.
Student Name, College and Year of Study
Komal Dalal, 3rd Year of Study
01st July 2019 to 31st July 2019
I got there by reference but a person can directly contact advocate Suriender Singh Hooda, their details are easily available on Google or you can meet them personally in his office located in South Extension, Delhi.
First Day Formalities Initial Impressions
On the first day of my internship, I reached their office at 9:30 am and met Jasbeer Sir who was the clerk of Suriender Sir. He gave me some case files to check defects from.
I met Aditya Sir, son of Suriender Sir who was also an advocate and mostly provided me with work. He introduced me to other interns and members of the office and gave me a case to make briefs.
- Read all case laws listed for the next day and make a summary of them.
- Researching case laws and other relevant information related to the case assigned to me.
- Several Court Visits to Supreme Court, High Court, Kakardooma District Court, Saket District Court, National Consumer Dispute Resolution, Family Court and National Green Tribunal.
- I was also provided with the opportunity to hear client meetings.
- Check and rectify defects in the cases that are filed.
One of the best parts of my internship was when Sir and I went to Court proceedings and Sir used to discuss with me provisions and development in the field of law and provide me with intellectual insights on IPC, CrPC etc.
Jasbeer sir taught me about filing procedure in District and High Court. Ayushman Sir cleared all my doubts and queries.
As such, there are no bad things.
Accommodation and Commuting
I am locally from Delhi and used the metro for commutation
There are various shops and Cafes in South Extension Market such as Cafe Coffee Day, Mcdonalds.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.