JS Law Firm, Chennai is looking for Trainees / Interns. It is a full-service Litigation Firm handling both Civil and Criminal Matters.
The internship will provide an insight into the practical aspects of litigation, legal research, and drafting of Civil and Criminal matters.
Who can apply?
- Students in 4th or 5th year LLB (5 year course)
- 2nd or 3rd year LLB (3 year course)
- The internship shall be for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
- Office timings 10 am to 7 pm.
The selected interns will work on:
- Legal research
- Court Visits
Certificate and Stipend
- Certificates will be issued to interns on satisfactory completion of their internship.
- Stipend will be paid of Rs. 5000/ month.
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs to email@example.com