Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Chambers of Sr. Advocate Manish Datt, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Application Process with contact details
1. Contact him on his number and ask about where to send the CV.
2. Send the CV on his email id.
3. Confirmation letter received.
Duration of internship and timings
10th June – 10th July
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
Top shot criminal lawyer of MP High Court. A few questions were asked on first day, great working environment with all the necessary resources for research.
1. Reading files.
2. Doing research on various cases.
3. Research on the basic provisions of criminal law.
4. Research was done to find out relevant case laws for the case or proceeding next day.
5. Watching the proceedings, arguments and pleadings in High Court, especially Bail related cases.
Work environment and people
It was good and very supportive.
The way the arguments take place in the court and the way a lawyer communicates and extract information from his clients.
Less direct interaction with the lawyer.
That face value is a thing which plays a major role in high courts and in case of criminal proceedings no one is to be considered good or bad, client is a client and the focus should be on saving him.
9 to 11 at office.
11 to 4:30 in High Court.
7 to 9:30 office.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus official views on the internship.