Centre for Child Rights (CCR), at National University for study and Research in Law, Ranchi, Jharkhand is committed to develop a robust and enriching internship programmes in the Child protection domain to evolve better understanding of the complexities, functionalities, mandates and nuances of the Juvenile Justice System and Child Protection services with reference to the State rules of Jharkhand, India.
In this regard CCR in collaboration with UNICEF, Jharkhand is pleased to introduce two of our Winter Internship Programmes.
- Internship for Assessing Tribal Ashram Shalas & NGO run Child Care Institutions in Jharkhand
- Internship for Assessing Impact of Trainings to the Heads and Functionaries of Child Care institutions in the 24 districts of Jharkhand
Who can apply
Undergraduate law students, postgraduate law students
Deadline to apply
Before 20th December, 2018, Sunday, 11:59 P. M.
How to apply
The Resume should be mailed at prescribed format with the file name as such “Name of the Student_CV” at [email protected]
Mode of Internship: Visiting Child Care Institutions in Jharkhand, India
Food & Lodging: NONE
Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
Period: Four weeks i.e. from 3rd January, 2019 to 28th January, 2019.
Every intern will be presented with Internship Certificate on Successful Completion and Report Submission
For the first internship, the Intern shall conduct need assessments of the staff at Tribal Ashram Shalas and NGO Run Children Homes and submit Report on the prevailing status of minimum standards of care.
For the second internship, it is expected that the intern would work primarily on
(1) Assessing and Measuring the Impact of the Capacity Building Trainings given to the Heads and Functionaries of Child Care Institutions in Jharkhand
(2) Locate and analyze infrastructure related gaps in the 24 districts of the State within the framework of JJ Act 2015 and ICPS
(3) The status of minimum standards of care in all the Child Care Institutions in the State
(4) Review the Reports from above said activities and generate a Report for the Centre
SanthiBhushan, Mob: 8074474847
Email: [email protected], & [email protected]
Centre for Child Rights, NUSRL, Ranchi
Vijeta Singh, Mob: 9430719807
Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Technical Consultant, Centre for Child Rights, NUSRL, Ranchi
Pratikesh Shankar, Mob: 9931572215
Email: [email protected]
Student Secretary, Centre for Child Rights, NUSRL, Ranchi
This post was first published on:
8 Dec 2018