About the organization
Niti Manthan is an initiative to motivate and inspire young students on various socio-legal themes and to guide them to traverse the righteous path throughout the endeavor of their personal and professional lives. Niti Manthan currently functions in the areas of legal blogs, internships, e-classes, Research centers, certificate courses, and lecture series.
Students adept in graphic designing, video editing, digital poster making, meme-making, and content management. Preference will be given to students of law and policy.
- Design digital posters, report covers, graphics, and pamphlets.
- Generate digital content including news feeds, memes, and short videos.
- Edit/upload videos of lecture series, e-classes, webinars and interviews by Niti Manthan.
- Assist/join the team Niti Manthan to prepare for interviews of senior advocates, retired judges, bureaucrats, and other legal personalities.
- Chance to meet and participate in taking interviews with Senior advocates retired judges and eminent jurists.
- Free access to all the webinars of Niti Manthan.
- Access to all the research reports of Niti Manthan.
- Moral rights over the original content generated during the period of internship.
- Certificate of experience.
- Access to Niti Manthan Summer schools.
- The students who are interested in applying should send their cover letter along with CV, one sample of production Viz. Digital poster, video clip, graphic design, etc along with a cover a letter (in no more than 200 words) describing their skills.
- The applications are to be mailed at nitimanthan[at]gmail.com by 13th July 2020.
Period of internship
One month to four Months.
Nidhi: +91 95995 83729 (Whatsapp only)
Email id: nitimanthan[at]gmail.com
Here are other posts that you may be interested in:
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.