Applications are invited for internship and membership opportunities to join Shuruwat Foundation and its various teams.
About Shuruwat Foundation
At Shuruwat Foundation it is believed that “as a one-person, we cannot change the world but we can change the world of one person – irrespective of their gender, caste or social-economic background.
Shuruwat Foundation is an NGO registered under Madhya Pradesh Society Registrikaran Adhiniyam 1973 (Section 44) and has been working consistently on some of the most pressing issues prevailing in the society. We started our organization in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh in 2019 and recognized by government in March 2020. They have extended their branch now in Uttarakhand as well.
For over 1.5 years Shuruwat Foundation with its project partners has worked with vision and mission to reach as many people as they can by working on different projects.
About the Internship and Membership
Being the active group of changemakers, Shuruwat Foundation is working towards providing social internships and reaching out to many people which continues in present as well.
The duration of the internship is 4 weeks. People from all batches can apply.
There is no stipend for the internship.
Membership is invited for the following teams:
- Editorial Board
- Graphic Designing
- Public Relations
- Fund Raising
- Event Management
Duration of Internship
Responsibilities of the Intern
Week 1: WelFair
- Acts of kindness and social welfare
- Should be related to benefit the society, community and environment in one way
or the other
- Capture the moment, use creative hashtags and upload it on your respective
social media accounts
- Don’t forget to tag shuruwat foundation
Week 2: Write for Right
- There is nothing stronger than being able to affect and create an impact using your words.
- Choose a topic related to social welfare/ social work and pen down your thoughts regarding the same.
- The best write up’s will also be published.
Week 3: Spill the Skill
- The purpose is for you all to see the change in front of you.
- Teach one child, or more children based on your discretion any one skill that you believe you are good at.
- It may be dancing, singing, self defence, writing skills etc.
Week 4: Raise the Opinion
- It is divided into two parts:
- Part 1: Speak on a social issue and make a 1–2-minute video on it.
- Part 2: Talk to your grandparents about Generation Gap and pen it down with your opinion in 500-600 words.
- Certificate of internship
- Letter of recommendation
- Development of social skills
- Exposure to ground level work
- Development of leadership skills
How to Apply?
To apply for the internship and membership, interested students must fill out the form through the link given below.