Applications are invites for the position of Law Intern at the office of Ritesh Khare, Advocate, Supreme Court of India/NCDRC/NCLT, Delhi.
Who Can Apply?
Students Pursuing Five Year integrated bachelor degree in law or pursuing bachelor degree in Law from recognized law colleges in the country.
No. of Interns required: 2
Type of work
Interns shall have the opportunity to work on Drafting and filing, Extensive Research work, Briefing to Senior Counsels, Court Proceedings and Hearings as well as visits to Tribunals.
Eligibility and application procedure
- Interested law students in the 2nd to 3rd year of the three-year law course, and 3rd to 5th year of the five-year law course may send in their cover letter (in the email) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship Period.
- The resume of the applicant shall be of at most 2 (two) pages.
- Please note that the office timings are from 10.30 a.m to 7.30 p.m.
- Currently, no stipend is being offered to the interns for completing the internship programme.
- Please inform in your application if you require any leaves during the period of internship. Any request for leaves post confirmation of internship shall not be accepted
Location: New Delhi
Duration: Minimum one month extend based on overall performance of the intern
Interns shall be awarded certificate of internship on completion only.
Interested candidates may send their CV along with cover letter at Akhileshgusain2@gmail.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.