Urgent Requirement For Legal Content writer and Social Media Manager for Advocate Shantha Devi Raman.
Shantha Devi Raman is a practicing lawyer at the Delhi High Court and The Supreme Court of India and is also one of the senior partners at Law Office of India law firm. She has experience of over 15 years and would like to hire dynamic interns, good at creating content on various legal subjects and can manage social media accounts.
- Required students of law for content creation on various legal subjects and to manage social media accounts.
- Students of 4th and 5th year are preferable.
- Internship Opportunity for a period of 3 months.
- The intern will be paid a stipend of Rs. 3000/- p.m.
How to apply
- Interested candidates may send their CV’s to email@example.com.
- Last date for applying is
4th January, 2018. (Application are now closed)
- Interns can work from home as well.
H-1, Anand Niketan, New Delhi- 110021.