We are an established law firm and looking for research interns at our office in New Delhi.
This internship will provide the intern with plenty of exposure and opportunity to work on variety of areas of law, especially government matters like MCD, GNCTD, Delhi Police and DDA.
- Self-motivated and responsible individuals with a passion for law.
- Must be a law graduate or any year law student.
- Must have good research skills with a flair for writing.
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Performance based stipend
- Future internship assistance
No. of positions available: 2
Duration: 2 months
How to apply?
Submit your resume with contact details to GUPTAARNAV56@GMAIL.COM or MUKESHGUPTALEGAL@GMAIL.COM
Last date to apply: 15th February, 2018.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.