Chambers of Prachi Mishra, Addl. Advocate General for the State of Chhattisgarh at Supreme Court is making a call for internship applications for eligible law students of LLB and Integrated course
About the Organisation
Prachi Mishra represents both private and Government clients before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, various High Courts, District Courts, and other Tribunals and fora.
She is presently serving as Additional Advocate General for the State of Chhattisgarh and has previously served as Deputy Advocate General for the State of Madhya Pradesh.
She also advises various private clients including Indian and Multinational Companies, Banks, Associations of Hotels, Co-Operative Bodies, and various public sector undertakings.
About the Internship
The Chambers of Prachi Mishra offers internship opportunities to undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law to enable them to gain practical experience in the legal field.
The internship is open for application from students who are in their 3rd to 5th year in the 5 Year Integrated Course and 2nd to 3rd year in the 3 Year LLB Course.
Number of Interns
Offline, Address: 8, Todermal lane, Bengali Market, New Delhi, 110001
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates shall mail us their updated CV at [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be ‘Application for Internship’.
- Selected applicants will be informed within one week of the receipt of their application.
- One should follow up on it if a reply doesn’t come within 2-3 weeks.
- A certificate will be given to each intern at the end of the internship.
- A stipend will be provided based on the performance.
4 weeks (1 month)
Submission of Application before August 3, 2022
In case of queries, write to Dipesh Singhal, Associate, Chambers of Prachi Mishra at [email protected]