Name of the Intern
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Aaweg Charitable Trust, Delhi, Nearly 26
Application Process with contact details
Send your CV and college ID at [email protected]
Duration of internship and timings
Depends on interns.
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
I was scared. I had no experience with kids. I had to teach them, help them pray and do extra curricular activities. It’s not very big building.
Main tasks include:
1. Research work
2. Field work
3. Survey of poor
4. Teaching poor children
Work environment and people
The working environment was less formal but supportive. The authorities were very responsible towards the interns.
All the interns were friendly and interactive.
1. Friendly working environment
2. Interactive interns to work with
3. Fun with children
4. Even we enjoyed the field work
5. Students can do internship from their home also.
6. Made bunch of new friends.
7. No burden of work
8. work was given according to strength of intern
1. Trainers are very lenient to interns.
2. Too much fun within interns.
1. Learn the basics of researching.
2. Best place for those who actually want to learn.
3. Improve research skills.
4. Got an opportunity to work at the ground level, interact with village folks, poor children and their living standard.
Any Other Thing
Ideal for 1st year students.
Commuted from home.
No strict timings.
I use to spend 5 to 6 hours there everyday. And at times of events the time may exceed to 8 hours.
Disclaimer: Internship Experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship. We also do not edit internship experiences (except to ensure readability) to ensure that the intern's voice remains intact.
Disclaimer: Organisations should not influence interns to write internship experiences on Lawctopus. Neither should they make writing an internship experience on Lawctopus mandatory for the intern to get a certificate. Indulging in such practices will lead to the organization getting blacklisted from Lawctopus. In case of any such instance, interns are requested to inform at [email protected]