Started by a league of youth professionals of the legal diaspora, this journal aims to focus on the due aspect of the promotion of international law and its allied (cum innovative) fields.
International Law is not only the Law of Nations and the relationship between states. The realm of International Legal Personality and Human Rights has changed the perspective of the field at a wider scope. That is the due aim of the Journal to focus upon.
Call for Papers
We shall accept research papers and/or articles on these following fields (but not limited to):
- Pure International Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Refugee Law
- International Cyber Law
- International Environmental Law
- Space Law
- Artificial Intelligence and Law.
Guidelines for Manuscripts
- Our Citation Style accepted is Oxford Standard Citation of Legal Authorities (recent edition).
- We are strictly against plagiarism and shall keep a threshold of it.
- The Word Strength acceptable shall be 6,500-10,000 words (including/not including spaces.)
- Font for Text and Footnotes shall be Times New Roman, with size for text shall 12pt and for footnotes shall be 10pt.
- Spacing for text shall be 1.5 while for footnotes, the spacing shall be 1.0.
- Any violation of the guidelines shall make the chance of the publication unfructuous.
- If certain manuscripts of good quality are not published in the upcoming issue of the ISSN-recognized journal, the submission shall be considered for review in our ISSN-recognized online blog namely Globalité. The details of the blog shall be informed later.
Submit your manuscript by clicking here.
The deadline for submission of the manuscript is November 30, 2018 IST, 11:59:59 PM.
After the dissolution of the time period, no submission shall be accepted for prior review.
Our website will be available soon at this link.