About International Youth Forum
The International Youth Forum team is an esteemed passionate young people from around the world who are advocating on the topic of human rights and sustainable development goals, being determined to the change the world and secure a better future for the coming generations. It was started with the thought that Another World is needed and together it’s possible.
Goals & Objectives
- Increase the participation of young people and youth organizations in society, as well as in decision-making processes.
- Promote the exchange of ideas and experience, mutual understanding, as well as the equal rights and opportunities among young people.
- Uphold intercultural understanding, democracy, respect, diversity, human rights, active citizenship, and solidarity.
- Contribute to the development of youth work in other regions of the world.
- Positively influence policy issues affecting young people and youth organizations, by being a recognized partner for international institutions, namely the European Union, the Council of Europe, the United Nations, Commonwealth and African Union and Etc.
- To impart education about human rights & Sustainable Development Goals to the youth for peace, tolerance and cooperation.
- Promote the concept of youth policy as an integrated and cross-sectoral element of overall policy development, namely through youth mainstreaming.
- Facilitate the participation of young people through the development of sustainable and independent youth organizations at the national and international level, particularly in respect to ensuring dependable, adequate funding for them.
- To empower youth to enable them to realize their rights & responsibilities through education, on Human Rights & Sustainable Development Goals awareness by collective action.
- To promote a common understanding, based on international instruments, of basic principles and methodologies for human rights & education.
- To raise an informative generation on the current situation of youth and human rights conflicts with anticipated behaviour adaptation and consequently admission to decision making amongst youth.
- To foster youth action towards implementation of ideas brought forward by the young people for the benefit of the societies
No 11, C wing, Parsn Manere, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600006, India.
About the recruitment drive
The Recruitment Drive is an initiative by the Organizing Secretariat of International Youth Forum, India for the benefit of students across the country [200 ONLY].
The course of this drive it to shortlist the vivid and versatile social enthusiasts. With the purpose ranging from legal networking to enhancement of human rights, social justice & SDG,2030 knowledge of the members of this drive, including various other benefits that shall come through in volunteer-ship with International Youth Forum, India 2019.
- To promote the event good in relation to awareness of Sustainable Development Goals,2030.
- To maintain standards of professional conduct for conferences of IYF, Seminars & social Justice and participate in the discipline of members when required.
- To arrange and promote continuing International Youth Forum’s education/Conferences.
- To promote, conduct & cooperate in the promotion or conduct of activities of a professional, educational, cultural, and social nature amongst the law students/NGO’s & Human Rights Activists through social media.
- A student pursuing any course [ preference to law students or human rights students] recognized institution.
- Prior experience in organizing/ managing/ volunteering for the educational, technical or cultural event(s).
- Preference will be given to students having Organizational Experience of volunteering for the educational, technical or cultural event(s).
Send an email with your CV at volunteer[at]internationalyouthforum.org and CC hp0906sharma[at]icloud.com with the subject line: “Application for International Volunteer and Mention name too”
Please note that all the positions are unpaid and voluntary in nature.
Last Day for receiving application: 21st July 2019
Shortlisted candidates have to go through:
Screening of CV [next day selected ones will get the email of confirmation]
After the screening of CV Candidates shall go through a Telephonic Interview.
Telephonic Interview: On 24th & 25th July only, kindly be available as you will get a call from IYF.
Himanshu Sharma, Head, Official Volunteers Coordinator, International Youth Forum, India.
Mobile numbers: +91 8219178229, +91 9816406153
The website link is here.