Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi is organizing its 8th International Law Moot Court Competition in offline mode on August 20 and 21.
About Karnataka State Law University
The Karnataka State Law University was established in 2009 with the avowed object of providing quality legal education in the State of Karnataka.
About Moot Court Competition
With a view to provide a suitable environment wherein law students can hone and chisel their professional skills, the KSLU has initiated an International Law Moot Court Competition.
This year, the University is hosting the Eighth International Law Moot Court Competition on August 20 and 21, 2022.
The emphasis on international law is in keeping with the process of globalization wherein the world is perceived as a global village.
In this regard, providing an appropriate platform for young law students across the country to come in contact, interact and understand each other is another incidental objective involved.
- Teams must register with the link given at the end of this post.
- The registration fee for a Team is INR 3000
- The participating teams may pay the registration fee by way of a Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “The Finance Officer, KSLU” payable at “Hubballi”.
- A scanned copy of the Demand Draft is to be emailed to the OC at [email protected] on or before August 15, 2022 and hard copy of the same shall be sent to the OC while sending the registration form.
- Announcement of the Moot Proposition and Rules: July 13, 2022
- Last Date of Final Registration: August 12, 2022
- Confirmation of the Registration: August 16, 2022
- Submission date of Written Submissions: August 15, 2022
- Oral Rounds: August 20-21, 2022
All participants will be presented with Certificates of Participation. Trophies will be given to Winners, Runners- Up, Best Lady Advocate, Best Gentleman Advocate, and Best Written Memorials.
Karnataka State Law University, Navanagar, Hubballi, Karnataka
- Click here for the Brochure of the Competition
- Click here for the Rules and Regulations of the Competition
- Click here for the Moot Proposition of the Competition
- Click here for the Registration Form
- For any further clarifications, participants may reach out to the official mail id [email protected]
- Dr.Rangaswamy D., Faculty Coordinator: +91 99642 86178
- Dr. Anu Prasannan, Faculty Coordinator: +91 95351 69274
- Mr. Purbayan Chakraborty, Student Coordinator: +91 73384 45697
- Mr. Deepak Methre, Student Coordinator: +91 87625 43895