International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (ISSN-2393-8250) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and others such for Volume 7, Issue 4.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com latest by 25th September 2021.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of an inch shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
IJSLR operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
The format of IJSLR is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the Journal and Certificate on their e-mail id. So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 600 is to be paid.
Processing Charges (to be paid only upon acceptance)
- Single authored paper: INR 600/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 800/-
Mobile Numbers: 91 888 533 3791 | +91 903 945 7891
Website Link: https://cbeduvents.in/
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com