International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [ISSN 2581-9453] invites manuscripts on any theme under the ambit of Law.
About International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation
International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [ISSN 2581-9453] is a referred, bi-monthly scholarly peer-reviewed journal, established under the aegis of VidhiAagaz – India’s Leading Journal Publisher [A team of 50+ Academicians and Professionals spread across 7 countries registered under Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, GOI via UAM No. MP40D0012645 and ISO 9001:2015 certified educational venture specialised in academic publication].
IJLSI is indexed at various databases including MANUPATRA and ROAD.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- When reviewing submissions, the Editorial Board considers whether the manuscripts are contemporarily relevant, topical and creative.
- Citation: Any uniform method of Citation can be used.
- The body of the paper shall be – Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
- The Footnores shall be – Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 1
- The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
- The final decision as to the acceptance of manuscripts rests with the Editorial Board of IJLSI.
- Co-authorship is allowed till the maximum of 2 Authors.
Word Limit [Exclusive of Footnotes]
- Research Papers: 3000 – 6000 words
- Short Articles: 1,000 and 3,000 words.
- Case Comments: 2,000 to 3,500 words.
- Book Reviews: 1,500 to 3,500 words.
- All the Articles, Short Articles, Case Comments and Book Reviews being contributed for IJLSI are to be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of paper in not more than 300-350.
- The manuscript (including the abstract) must not contain any indication of the identity of the author.
- The entries should reach the given email ID before 5:00 PM, 18th April 2020.
- Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- A cover letter in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format, mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached SEPARATELY along with the article itself in the same mail.
- The subject of the mail should be: “Submission for Volume 3, Issue 2”.
- A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
Processing Charges [To be paid after acceptance]
For Indian Author: INR 1000/-
For Foreign Authors: $ 25
- Deadline for Submission of Manuscript: 5th May, 5:00 PM.
- Review Results: Within 2-3 days of submission.
- Publication: Live Issue is being published at this link.
NOTE: Please note that no acknowledgement email will be provided. The Acceptance/Rejection email will be sent within 2-3 days. Kindly take follow-up only if you do not receive the results of the review in 2 – 3 days.
An E-certificate of publication will be provided to the published manuscripts. Hard Copies of certificate and paper booklets can be bought available separately.
Official Email: email@example.com
You can also use the Live Chat Support available at https://www.vidhiaagaz.com/
Note: This is a sponsored post.
WEF April 2, 2021, we at Lawctopus do not publish calls for papers by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.